Level 1 Player (MT Novel) - Chapter 10
Chapter 10. Complaint (Part 2)
Now it occurred to me that this had all really happened.
– What am I supposed to do now?
Access to getting points was banned.
– Now I’ve only been banned for three days, but if I don’t do anything, I’ll be banned for three months.
If I get banned from trading for three months, I can’t get my lost points back.
– There’s no way you can stop.
I had to solve the problem. After a little deliberation, I did decide to tackle the old phone. However, if I just put the new one up for sale, I would get another complaint filed against me.
– If I added a phone charger, I could solve the problem quickly.
That’s what I did. Apparently, this Flower Sword had the same special skill that I did. A special skill called “Trading.”
– Well, then there would be monsters.
If I catch a monster, sooner or later I’ll get a stone for the inhibitor. Except that selling cheap and unnecessary items has led to a mountain of complaints. And, as long as my point count stands still, I certainly won’t be able to buy what I need.
– But if I added a phone charger, my problems would end.
Now that was the first priority. This wasn’t just a sale. It was already a long-term sales relationship with existing customers to whom I could sell the new product and get money for it. In addition, it was necessary to think about the cost of repairing the goods sold, so that in this situation I would not be at a disadvantage. It occurred to me that the easiest thing to sell was a battery-operated cell phone charger. The model was already outdated and had to change batteries all the time. But…
– That way I could sell batteries as well!
Besides, the batteries were inexpensive. I’d even say cheap. By reselling them, I could raise the price.
– It was decided! – I exclaimed as I made my final decision.
First I went on the Internet and found a battery that ran on batteries. It was so cheap that it even made me laugh.
– Now I should check out the products I sell.
I was so excited about my first success that I put all my money into completely different things. Of course, I just wanted to see which one would sell best, but that was a bad idea. I had to lower the price a lot, and there were complaints after the sale.
– So, I can only put 10 items on sale.
So I have to get serious about choosing them. That’s when the turnover becomes faster.
– I assume my buyers are not from Earth.
If it were an earthling, he wouldn’t buy an old phone for that price, and he wouldn’t be so annoyed.
– This phone was bought by an alien who lives where technological progress stands still?
It seemed entirely possible, since it was after the gate was opened that the monsters and the Awakening system appeared.
– Then I’d better concentrate on the science and technology stuff.
– Well, let’s get started.
Electrical appliances. You don’t even need new models here, so I decided to buy the items by hand, because there were so many such offers on the Internet.
Droplets of sweat appeared on my forehead.
– But I don’t have any money.
I had already spent it all, but I patted my pockets and walked around the room in hope. As a result, I found 2 100 won coins, 1 50 won coin, and 4 10 won coins. That made 290 won. That’s all I had. Not even 300 won*.
(P.p.: About 30 cents.)
– How come!
* * *
Join our discord for updates on releases! http://discord.com/invite/k4CcWXucg9
* * *
I didn’t have any money at all.
– Maybe sell the book Skillfulness? – A thought flashed through my mind. But I didn’t have any ID to prove that I was a Gambler. I wasn’t old, but I was still too old to officially register with the Association. I didn’t have a stash either. I couldn’t even borrow money from my mother and sister. So I just grabbed my stuff and left the house.
– Thank you very much!
– Choi Hyun, really good job. Where have you worked before?
– Here and there. Many places.
– You really helped us today. You work just as well as Hyun Seong. Next time, come with him together.
It was impossible because Choi Hyun and Hyun Seong were the same person. But the boss thought they were supposedly related.
– Maybe you can come tomorrow, too?
– I have some things to do tomorrow, so I don’t think I can make it.
– That’s too bad. If you want to come work for us next time, you’re welcome.
– Yes, of course.
– Then, Choi Hyeon, I’ll see you next time.
– Yes, goodbye.
I bowed and headed towards the bus stop.
– It’s a good thing I have a bus pass.
Without it, I wouldn’t have been able to get to work. Now my salvation was the construction site. Although, a few days ago, working here was commonplace for me. Besides, the perk of working at a construction site was the daily pay.
– Well, now I could buy some supplies.
The day after tomorrow I should be unlocked. So I need to act fast and buy what I have planned.
* * *[00:00:09]
– Almost done.
I waited a whole nine seconds.
[You’re unlocked. You can now put items back on the market.]
– Well, shall we get started?
I thought I was doing everything at the speed of light as it was. For starters, I took everything off the sale that was left in the buy-sell window, then added the charger and battery, put up a price. And the moment I put them up for sale…
[Complaint received from user Gwass Pitt. If the number of complaints increases, your rating may drop. Be careful! Would you like to read the complaint?]
– What the hell is this? – I was pretty surprised.
But that was just the beginning.
[A complaint has been received from user Gwass Pitt. If the number of complaints increases, your rating may drop. Be careful! Would you like to read the complaint?]
[There is a complaint from user Gwess Pitt. If the number of complaints increases, your rating may drop. Please be careful! Would you like to read the complaint?]
I have six complaints in a row. И…
[Twenty of your 20 items received complaints. 100% of your items sold have been given a temporary “low quality item” status. You are not allowed to trade for three days. Please take 4 days to resolve any disputes. Failure to do so will result in a permanent “low quality item” status and your business will be immediately suspended for 3 months].
– 20 out of 20? That’s all I put up!
My head hurt. The sentence “your activity may be suspended for 3 months” has changed to “your activity will be immediately suspended for 3 months”
– What’s the problem now?
I opened a complaint message.
[Complaint about XXX game console (low level)
“Hey, do you want to die? Where the hell did you get that shit? To add that console that will work right now! In three seconds! If you don’t add it, whether you’re in heaven or in the worlds between #@$$% and #$#$ and &#$@%%*, I’ll kill you!”
– Ha ha! – I laughed bitterly and sighed heavily.
Now the batteries in the game console were another problem.
[Complaint about XXX sunglasses (low level)
“What? After 3 seconds you still haven’t added? I’ll give you 5 more seconds.”
[Complaint about XXXX’s broken TV remote (low level)]
“That’s it, you bastard, you’re finished! I’m asking you nicely, quickly add a serviceable item!”
There was a threat in every complaint. And in the last one…
[Complaint about XX headphones (low level)]
“That sounds like @%$#%$&, asshole! Did you even hear me?! Wait till I open the portal, I’ll make you dance!”
…it was finally over.
– No, why are they all like that? If you wait a little while, I’ll do it!
As soon as I read the last message and wanted to reply, I was immediately blocked. Now I have to wait another three days again. Sweat broke out on my forehead again. One more day. If I can’t solve everything in twenty-four hours, I’ll be blocked for three months.
– I have no choice,” I said and gritted my teeth.